[Nix-dev] Idea: Add a user group in the github organization

stewart mackenzie setori88 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 13:53:16 CEST 2015

Please read pieter hintjens culture and empire, specifically chapter 2
light of spheres.

Good contributors should be promoted quickly before they move off onto
other projects. Yes if you choose to use nixos you aren't going anywhere
quickly but nonetheless it's an important hat tip to contributors.

Having their face on the project landing page could be important to them,
as exemplified by the OP.