[Nix-dev] Can't start kde

Arseniy Seroka ars.seroka at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 13:11:14 CEST 2015

Hello!
I have in my configuration.nix:
```
dbus.enable = true;
kdm.enable = true;
kde5.enable = true;
```

I start my display-manager.service, logging in and I'm
back to my display-manager. Kde can't be started.
I my kdm.log there are lines:
```
klauncher(12476) kdemain: No DBUS session-bus found. Check if you have
started the DBUS server.
kdeinit4: Communication error with launcher. Exiting!
kdmgreet(12468)/kdecore (K*TimeZone*): KSystemTimeZones: ktimezoned
initialize() D-Bus call failed:  "Not connected to D-Bus server"
kdmgreet(12468)/kdecore (K*TimeZone*): No time zone information obtained
from ktimezoned
```

What's the problem and how to start kde5?

(If I enable gdm and gnome3 -> I can't start gnome too,
but I have no logs for that now).

--
Sincerely,
Arseniy Seroka