[Nix-dev] release-15.06 branch happening in 2 weeks

Domen Kožar domen at dev.si
Wed Jun 10 17:35:36 CEST 2015

 https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/issues/6671

> # What I'd like to know
>
> - are there any other tickets / pending reverts that I missed, which
> should be settled before branching off the release?
> - will there be an unstable-channel update to the merge base for the
> relase, i.e. has hydra caught up yet?

I've restarted http://hydra.nixos.org/build/23013055 (it was canceled by
someone as we got up to 150k builds), that's our chance to get a channel
update

- is there a chance, still, to legit call the release 15.06? ;)

If systemd/gcc changes get in next few days, I'd say yes. We're waiting on
Eelco to get that in.