[Nix-dev] [UTILS] nixos-scripts - searching for testers / contributors!

stewart mackenzie setori88 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 19:08:03 CEST 2015

This is a great idea, after introducing nix to my company a mate changed
crontab without thinking of doing it via configuration.nix, he then
wondered why the database backup scripts weren't working after I
nixos-rebuild switch.

emulating the git command set would really drive home
infrastructure-as-code and the learning curve could be more tolerable.