[Nix-dev] YouCompleteMe vim plugin

Tobias Pflug tobias.pflug at gmx.net
Tue Jun 9 18:25:26 CEST 2015

Hi,

i recently started setting up nixos on a separate partition on my
macbook. One annoying little thing I don't get past is one vim
plugin that I need to work: YouCompleteMe:
https://github.com/Valloric/YouCompleteMe

I am aware that there is some sort of vimplugin2nix
solution but that would mean given up on my existing vim configuration
which I share among multiple computers which just uses vundle. Could
someone suggest me a straight-forward solution that does not entail
completely changing my existing vim setup/configuration ? I just can't
manage to get it to compile.

thanks a lot in advance for any help.
best,

Tobi