[Nix-dev] [ANN] Vagrant boxes for 14.12

zimbatm zimbatm at zimbatm.com
Sat Jul 25 21:40:00 CEST 2015

Thank you for the feedback Paulus.

Just to give an idea of how much work is involved to make the images
official, here are the steps I think would be taken:
* transfer the github repo zimbatm/nixbox to the nixos org, probably rename
the project
* create a new "nixos" org on atlas at
https://atlas.hashicorp.com/organizations/new
* update the packer build scripts to publish under the nixos/ namespace
* update the README file to point to the new images
* integrate with the release process

Atlas is hosting the images so they are footing the transfer and storage
bill.