[Nix-dev] release-15.07

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 13:36:15 CEST 2015

Hello Nix(OS)ers!

On 05/18/2015 11:54 AM, Domen Kožar wrote:
> I plan to branch-off release-15.06 on 1st of June. Then we have a month
> for testing it out.

What about branching off release-15.07? I don't see anything blocking
it, and I assume the big systemd update isn't meant to make it. Hydra
looks pretty green on Linux, and I'm running on it for some days without
any problems. http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/nixos/trunk-combined

I can branch off myself, e.g. tomorrow, unless some reasonable
complaints are raised, but AFAIK I don't have permissions to setup hydra
jobsets and channels. BTW, we can replace/remove 13.10 channel and
jobset, as it's pretty stale (no update for over a year now).

Vladimir