[Nix-dev] Sprint in Halle in September

Christian Theune ct at flyingcircus.io
Tue Jul 21 15:18:40 CEST 2015

Hi!

last year we had a great sprint[1] where we started looking deeper into NixOS. Although our own adoption at the Flying Circus is moving quite slowly we’re making some progress.

This year we’d like to invite everyone again - we’ll have a enough space, internet, food and drinks for a total of 50 people and we’ll have a great party on Friday afternoon.

The overall style of the event is to meet with fellow technical people to actually work on stuff: not in a competitive way that Hackathons usually are but in a friendly open-source oriented way of getting stuff done. :)

My personal interests will be around employing NixOS in a decentralised way of managing fleets of self-updating machines.

If you’d like to join, sign up on the meetup: http://www.meetup.com/DevOps-Sprint/events/223910698/ <http://www.meetup.com/DevOps-Sprint/events/223910698/>

Cheers and hope to see you in September!

Christian

[1] http://blog.gocept.com/2014/08/04/september-18th-20th-devops-sprint/ <http://blog.gocept.com/2014/08/04/september-18th-20th-devops-sprint/>

—
Christian Theune · ct at flyingcircus.io · +49 345 219401 0
Flying Circus Internet Operations GmbH · http://flyingcircus.io
Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Deutschland
HR Stendal HRB 21169 · Geschäftsführer: Christian. Theune, Christian. Zagrodnick