[Nix-dev] [nix-dev] fetchsvn fails to go via proxy

Sergey Mironov grrwlf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 10:13:10 CEST 2015

Hi! I am (forced into) using a proxy server. I have configured it as
shown at the end of the letter. In general, almost everything works.
Unfortunately, it seems that fetchsvn is not the case. I have the
following errors while trying to build the package from sources stored
in an SVN repository:

exporting https://svn.modelica.org/projects/Modelica_ElectricalSystems/InstantaneousSymmetricalComponents
(r7978) into /nix/store/cfqczyh4imw9i8k7ickgaaxrvrlf4hi3-InstantaneousSymmetricalComponents-r7978
svn: E670002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'https://svn.modelica.org/projects/Modelica_ElectricalSystems/InstantaneousSymmetricalComponents'
svn: E670002: Could not resolve proxy server
'Mironov_S:<MYPASS>@proxy.avp.ru': Name or service not known
builder for ‘/nix/store/96kgnmzpi2c82gp89q5mbcahzv0qmmd1-InstantaneousSymmetricalComponents-r7978.drv’
failed with exit code 1
cannot build derivation
‘/nix/store/q8mhi07n5rs3rxji1x8bz2q1v4361n42-fakegit.drv’: 1
dependencies couldn't be built

Git and other fetchers seem to work fine, As far as I know, it is the
SVN-specific problem. What can be wrong with it?

Regards,
Sergey

PS

my working proxy is configured like this:

  networking = {
    hostName = "ww2";
    networkmanager.enable = true;
    proxy.default = "Mironov_S:${import <passwords/proxy>}@proxy.avp.ru:3128";