[Nix-dev] Automount for usb thumb drives / other external drives

Kosyrev Serge _deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru
Sun Jul 19 15:08:13 CEST 2015

Oliver Charles <ollie at ocharles.org.uk> writes:
> I've packaged udevil and devmon now. When it reaches the channels, you should be
> able to just add `services.devmon.enable = true;`, though I haven't been able to
> test it as my system config doesn't build against HEAD as bumblebee-project.org is
> down...

Ah, the joy of the upstream being down!

We do have tarball caching, but not for master, and that's why it
failed in your case, right?

If so, that's often my experience as well, since I insist on building my
own binaries, and depend on the source availability.

..and so it begets the Question -- how irrational would it be to enable
the tarball cache for master as well?

..and maybe you've been fetching from git, and so the Question is
unrelated to your case, but I think the Question still stands..

--
respectfully,
Косырев Серёга