[Nix-dev] NixOS Foundation

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 10:55:46 CEST 2015

A related idea.

On 07/08/2015 11:22 AM, Rob Vermaas wrote:
> So now the begging starts :-) We would like people to start supporting
> the NixOS foundation (financially, your commits/work have already been
> awesome!).

Donations to the foundation seem a nice way to support the project as a
whole. On the other hand, it might also be useful to have a way to
support particular issues / feature requests.

I haven't noticed interest around nixos.org for such backing yet, so
maybe (almost) none will arise. However, just enabling
https://www.bountysource.com/teams/nixos , for example, shouldn't be
difficult, so it could be tried. (Maybe there's a better way/platform
for this; I don't really know.)

Vladimir