[Nix-dev] Meetup in London ?

zimbatm zimbatm at zimbatm.com
Sat Jul 18 21:29:19 CEST 2015

Hello,

anyone wants to meetup in London to talk about their NixOS experience ? We
could just gather in a co-working space and try to help each-other to
package missing software or something. Or if anyone wants to talk about
their grand master plan on how to overtake the universe with NixOS.

I'm still pretty new to all of this and only have two packages in the
nixpkgs tree. Nix expressions are still a bit of mystery for me to read and
debug. At some point I had a working system installed and then my
/etc/nixos/configuration.nix got erased by mistake. Now I'm back on OSX
trying to run things into nix-shells.