[Nix-dev] NixOS Foundation

Christian Theune ct at flyingcircus.io
Sat Jul 18 20:41:41 CEST 2015

Hi,

> On 10 Jul 2015, at 17:02, Vladimír Čunát <vcunat at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> it slightly surprises me that it was created without mentioning it here
> beforehand (AFAIK). That seems a suboptimal approach to me, but I've got
> no idea myself around such things, such as how foundations work.

Having been involved in creating and running multiple foundations previously, I’m happy when anybody who does something. Foundation stuff is boring work that doesn’t get much better if too many people are involved - it just gets more annoying and stops moving forward.

So also from my side: grats and thanks for making this happen. I’m looking forward to getting involved more, as I can make time.

Kind regards,
Christian

—
Christian Theune · ct at flyingcircus.io · +49 345 219401 0
Flying Circus Internet Operations GmbH · http://flyingcircus.io
Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Deutschland
HR Stendal HRB 21169 · Geschäftsführer: Christian. Theune, Christian. Zagrodnick