[Nix-dev] [(private) Meetup] I'm traveling through Europe, maybe I can meet some nixers?

Matthias Beyer mail at beyermatthias.de
Tue Jul 7 20:57:55 CEST 2015

Hi Nixers!

So, it happens that I will travel through Europe in August and
September. Actually, I will travel by bike from Donau-Eschingen (where
the Donau originates) to the Black Sea, if I get so far.

Maybe I can meet some nixers while traveling? Would be a pleasure to
meet some of you for a drink or something, if we can arrange that!

Contact me!

Besides: I'd love to attend at a nixos meetp, NixConn anyone? :-P

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Kind regards,

Proudly sent with mutt.