[Nix-dev] Screen with HDMI for FOSDEM

James Haigh james.r.haigh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 20:14:26 CET 2015

Hi
    I should probably say this in its own thread. Does anyone have a
screen with an HDMI input that they can bring to FOSDEM? I'm not able to
bring one but I kind of need one for the BeagleBone Black, PandaBoard
ES, or Raspberry Pi that I'm bringing with me. I have HDMI cables (HDMI,
MicroHDMI, MHL) and input devices, it's just the screen that's the
problem. Will there be any there?
    In future, I should find some kind of HDMI-to-USB adaptor to somehow
allow me to use the screen of one of my devices that has a screen. I
actually have 6 HD screens with me but of course none of those devices
have an HDMI input.

Best regards,
James Haigh.