[Nix-dev] setting environment values.

Tim Sears tim at timsears.com
Wed Jan 28 18:02:08 CET 2015

Thanks Stewart. Do you happen to know if other nix commands (nix-shell,
nix-build) use or ignore the extraCmds attribute? Or if any build phase
uses it. I haven't found much documentation or code so far.

I made some progress based on an earlier suggestion, by simply adding
environment variables in the call to mkDerivation. The package is a library
and want to propagate the variables to another library that depends on this
one, and so on, downstream.