[Nix-dev] [Trinity-on-NixOS] Annoucing my project: packaging Trinity Desktop Environment to Nixpkgs

Anderson Torres torres.anderson.85 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 10:16:27 CET 2015

Hello, Nixers and Trinity users!

I am Anderson Torres, a "wannabe" Computer Scientist (I am studying to
admissional exams for a Brazilian CS undergrad course), and there is
about one year I am a NixOS user.

I want to port/package Trinity for NixOS, because I really liked the
old KDE3.x series! I used KDE 3.x when I started using Linux Slackware
and open source in 2004.

Well, I will use the tag [Trinity-on-NixOS] when I need to talk about
my project of porting an ask some questions.

Well, many thanks in advance!

Anderson

Useful links:

http://www.trinitydesktop.org