[Nix-dev] environment.allowedLicenses ?

Matthias Beyer mail at beyermatthias.de
Wed Jan 21 21:15:16 CET 2015

On 21-01-2015 21:08:14, Jascha Geerds wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jan 21, 2015, at 20:56, Matthias Beyer wrote:
> > Is this possible with Nix(OS)? If yes, would you guys like such a
> > feature?
> > If yes,... maybe I can implement it (with enough guidance, though)...
>
> Yes, I think this should be possible in Nix & NixOS. Pretty good idea!

I'd like to hear some more opinions on that and if it is a feature you
guys want, I'd happily implement this in my semester break which
starts in about three and a half weeks!

I guess I should be able to get it working in my two weeks of semester
break, but I guess I would need some guidance, as already said!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Kind regards,

Proudly sent with mutt.