[Nix-dev] Commit access request (Again: Why don't these peoplehave commit access)

ab ab at fmap.me
Mon Jan 19 22:57:28 CET 2015

I guess we should encourage "merge fast" policy for PRs like that, though
from my experience it is already the case -- if it's just a version bump
of a
package which wouldn't trigger a libreoffice build or so (though
libreoffice depends
on everything so it's a bad metric ^_^), it usually would be merged quickly.