[Nix-dev] Again: Why don't these people have commit access

Michael Raskin 7c6f434c at mail.ru
Sun Jan 18 16:03:11 CET 2015

As usual, this is my list of people with a lot of NixPkgs master
commits, recent accepted Pull Requests and no commit rights.

These are github usernames.

I remind everyone, that even with smaller track record than that
(I mention those with 50 commits) ikwildrpepper (on IRC; Rob
Vermaas otherwise) will likely give commit rights if asked.

For some of the things I use I don't even try to get inclusion; but
still, there are a lot of fixes we all need and write where usefulness
is uncontroversial, so not everything has a reason to go through pull
requests.

abbradar
aforemny
AndersonTorres