[Nix-dev] FOSDEM planning Hangout

Wout Mertens wout.mertens at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 12:18:42 CET 2015

Actually, I will be giving a talk at cfgmgmtcamp <http://cfgmgmtcamp.eu/>
(which is right after FOSDEM in Ghent) on Monday at 14:40 titled "NixOS:
Your next favorite server OS" :-D

cfgmgmtcamp is also free and focuses only on configuration management, and
I assume it gets more traffic from work-related visitors.

It will be teeming with puppeteers, chefs and blacksmiths (Ansible), so it
will be a tough sell, but I'll try to give them a good overview.

Wout.