[Nix-dev] Announcing support for GHCJS

Ertugrul Söylemez ertesx at gmx.de
Mon Jan 5 11:56:52 CET 2015

Hi Charles,

> I'm happy to announce that support for the GHCJS compiler [...] has
> been merged into master [...].
> This introduces a new top-level package set: haskellPackages_ghcjs.

I was going to try it out and found the compiler itself, but couldn't
figure out how to make a derivation for a JS package.  Is there any
documentation on that?  If not, in which files should I look?  Something
like ghcjsWithPackages and cabal.mkJsDerivation would be great.

> And now for credit where credit is due: Ryan Trinkle and John Wiegly
> [...], Bas van Dijk [...] and Peter Simons [...]. Thanks guys!

Thanks from me as well!

Greets
Ertugrul