[Nix-dev] Call for participation at the Augsburger Linux-Infotag 2015 (Germany)

Cillian de Róiste cillian.deroiste at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 10:59:17 CET 2015

> Good morning,
>
> On Mon, Jan 05, 2015 at 01:22:53AM +0100, Ingo Blechschmidt wrote:
>> The deadline for applications is 2015-01-18.
>
> Great, so are any other Nixers interested in attending this? I think I'm
> pretty bad in doing speeches, so I'd appreciate if someone who is more
> experienced in doing talks would happen to be around.

This sounds like a really nice conference! I'd also like to get
involved. I'm happy to help out with a booth and a workshop, and I
would quite like to give a presentation (in English) but I also lack
experience with this.

Cheers,
Cillian

--
NixOS: The Purely Functional Linux Distribution
http://nixos.org