[Nix-dev] Travis builds for master are broken, I'm mystified

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 10:16:24 CET 2015

On 01/01/2015 10:13 PM, Georges Dubus wrote:
> The problem is that, even though the expression is not meant to work on
> darwin, it is still evaluated there.

Yes, I'm also puzzled by that. There's no glibc in darwin's stdenv
(darwin has a different libc). It seems like some laziness change or
something, as openarena only has linuxes in meta.platforms.

IIRC, when I put ``assert stdenv.isLinux;`` on the second line, the
problem disappeared and some other similar error in another package took
its place. However, putting those assertions on many places just seems
wrong, as we have meta.platforms.

Vladimir