[Nix-dev] VMware Guest Tools

Brandon Martin zmbmartin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 02:37:16 CET 2015

Hey everyone,

New NixOS user here. I have installed NixOS on my MacBook with VMware Fusion. I want to install the guest tools but am not sure how. I tried following the directions here https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Installing_Arch_Linux_in_VMware#Official_VMware_Tools, but when trying to run the perl script it asks for the path for each program it uses in the script (depmod, more, rmmod, etc...). Then errors with a /bin/bash no file error (don't have the exact error right now). How should I be handling this?

Thanks!

--
Brandon Martin