[Nix-dev] Tarball job broken / pypy sitePackages attribute?

Domen Kožar domen at dev.si
Wed Feb 25 09:40:18 CET 2015

Thanks,

this was due to the fact that buildPythonPackage function was changed to
disable evaluation for unsupported interpreter inside the generic builder
instead of
the previous behavior which disabled evaluating buildPythonPackage itself.

See
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/commit/b653e3f6614fbe2664b1fd09d3baf5222b4de7f2

I'm going to revert your commit also, as it's not needed anymore.