[Nix-dev] HaskellNG and taffybar

Kirill Elagin kirelagin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 21:18:58 CET 2015

Well, the author of the issue I pointed out is correct in saying that they
use Dyre which in turn uses ghc-paths. I checked ghc-paths and I believe
what they do is store the path to GHC _they were compiled with_.

So errr... Looks like we are stuck in a loop. I guess your best bet is to
patch Dyre not to use ghc-paths.