[Nix-dev] [***SPAM***] Re: Google Summer of Code 2015

Domen Kožar domen at dev.si
Fri Feb 20 20:14:41 CET 2015

I have applied us to GSOC 2015.

We have a bunch of ideas in the wiki now, let's make sure ideas are
consistent. This is the most important part of the organizational
application during evaluation. It is also the main reason we weren't
selected last year.

https://nixos.org/wiki/GSOC_2015_ideas_list

List of information every idea should have:

- descriptive title
- detailed description of the task and scope
- contact (email, irc)
- required skills/languages

*If you haven't done so, please send me an email that you want to be a
mentor this year.*