[Nix-dev] staging --> master merge imminent

Lluís Batlle i Rossell viric at viric.name
Fri Feb 20 11:36:08 CET 2015

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 11:33:40AM +0100, Vladimír Čunát wrote:

> >This is not yet in 'master', right? What are we waiting to have it in 'master'?
> >Hydra?
>
> Yes, ATM it's the only commit in master..staging.

As I'm using staging to be able to build *anything*, I feel invited to commit to
staging for non-stdenv-changing commits. :)

If that commit could be merged into master, it would be nice. I'd be able to
commit to master instead.

I'm keeping my changes local, waiting for the merge of staging into master.

Regards,
Lluís.

--
Escriu-me sempre xifrat / Write always ciphered
PGP key D4831A8A - https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/