[Nix-dev] spamassassin module

Eike eike at eknet.org
Wed Feb 18 11:54:55 CET 2015

Luca Bruno writes:

> On 17/02/2015 23:59, Eike wrote:
>>
>> Would it make sense to symlink those files from the spamassassin module?
>> Or did I miss something and should go back and read spamassassins
>> manual(s) first?
> I think those configs are supposed to be changed by the administrator,
> hence I don't think it's a good idea to symlink.

Yes, that's right of course. Symlinking isn't a good idea then, but
maybe copying if they don't exist yet? So spamassassin starts out of the
box, but I guess there is not much of an advantage if the admin has to
maintain these files anyways…

And in this case I have to add those files to my nixos configuration. I
think I'll add something to system.activationScripts that copies the
custom rule files to /etc/spamassassin (and fallback to the package
provided ones if there are no custom ones).

Thanks and regards
Eike

--
gpg: AD7AC35E
finger print: 137F BB0B 1639 D25F DC5D  E59C B412 C5F5 AD7A C35E