[Nix-dev] staging --> master merge imminent

Lluís Batlle i Rossell viric at viric.name
Tue Feb 17 18:04:44 CET 2015

The repository masters are silent about it. Niksut? Dr Pepper? Peti?

I guess they don't experience the problem, so they are ready to wait to new
kernels arrive. That's all guessing; I haven't seen any formal position. That's
why I asked at the time staging was merged.

An easier way would have been to commit directly the disable of check to master,
but I'm not heavily affected by the issue. As for me, please disable the check
until a libsigsegv update happens.

Regards,
Lluís.