[Nix-dev] DNS fails during nixos-install in Virtualbox

Wout Mertens wout.mertens at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 14:46:19 CET 2015

Well, after you forked the nixbox repo you didn't change anything that
would impact DNS resolution, so there must be an issue with something in
NixOS. Did you try building with 14.04 to confirm that it worked at some
point?

I think the least-effort way forward is doing a bisection, trying to build
various 14.04/14.11 versions until you find the set of changes that might
be the problem.