[Nix-dev] symbola font expression

Kirill Elagin kirelagin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 10:11:45 CET 2015

https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/3504#issuecomment-54260503
I asked the author to provide stable URLs and I thought that he agreed to
do this, but then he disappeared and didn’t respond to my last email. I’m
not sure what was going on. You might try to ask him too, I hope you’ll be
able to persuade him.

Mirroring might be an easier way to go, but I don’t think we currently have
infrastructure for this kind of things (like e.g. gentoo distfiles mirrors).