[Nix-dev] Automatically locking the screen with xautolock

Jeffrey David Johnson jefdaj at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 21:21:18 CET 2015

Nice! I'm currently binding "gksu 'i3lock -c000000 & pm-suspend'" to a hotkey using i3, but this is better.
Is there a standard way to get it in my fork of nixpkgs, which is tracking the release-14.12 branch?
(I could just copy and paste but if there's a better way now would be a good time to learn.)
Jeff