[Nix-dev] Google Summer of Code 2015

stewart mackenzie setori88 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 08:25:22 CET 2015

Yes indeed NDN will change, as does everything :-)

I love the idea of adding NDN as a retrieval method.

The way I understand it, NDN has a concept of a face, which is
designed to talks over different protocols.
In other words NDN /becomes/ your multiprotocol non-centralized thingy-ma-gig.

Another GSoC?