[Nix-dev] Current path to installing on Raspberry Pi?

Jeffrey David Johnson jefdaj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 00:43:30 CET 2015

Don't think I'm brave enough quite yet. Getting closer though! Planning to do my first (unrelated) pull request tonight :D Thanks for the help. It sounds like a lot of progress is being made on the ARM build stuff so I'll just follow it for now and pitch out if there's something to do that doesn't suck so much time away from school. I would donate one of my two Raspberry Pis to the effort, except that won't help much because they aren't fast enough to compile on right?
Jeff