[Nix-dev] Please test NixOS/nixpkgs.git on darwin

Shea Levy shea at shealevy.com
Tue Feb 3 16:13:13 CET 2015

As far as I know, there is still a lot of churn on pure darwin.

Dan, if we wanted to merge pure darwin soon (say, maybe this or next week) could you a) get it ready in time and b) adopt a new workflow where future major changes were made and merged in single-feature chunks? I want to avoid a long-term situation where a lot of unconnected changes come in as a set and switch to a feature branch model once pure-darwin is in.

~Shea