[Nix-dev] [FOSDEM] Thank you all

Rob Vermaas rob.vermaas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 15:04:12 CET 2015

Great job by all of you promoting nix/nixos/nixops! It is so great to see
how much effort and dedication you guys continue to show, it is very much
appreciated by me, and I am sure by the whole nix community :-)

Cheers,
Rob

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 11:29 AM, Wout Mertens <wout.mertens at gmail.com>
wrote:

> The slides served via rawgit:
> https://cdn.rawgit.com/iElectric/NixOS-Fosdem-2015/master/index.html
>

> On Tue Feb 03 2015 at 12:22:45 PM Wout Mertens <wout.mertens at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> 700 stickers!!! <faints>
>>
>> Congrats on a well-managed table, on the photos it looked great. The talk
>> I did about NixOS at cfgmgmtcamp was well-received too but it didn't quite
>> reach 700 people ;-) I need to clean up the slides a bit before I put them
>> online.
>>
>> BTW, you can host the slides on github pages...
>>

>> On Mon Feb 02 2015 at 10:29:36 PM Domen Kožar <domen at dev.si> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> thanks everyone for being part of the FOSDEM stand! It was amazing,
>>> we've given away around 700 stickers. There are still some t-shirts left,
>>> I'll write another email about that.
>>>
>>> I've put notes from Sunday dinner on wiki, add anything you want to make
>>> next year better: https://nixos.org/wiki/FOSDEM_2015#Retrospection
>>>
>>> Also make sure you say thanks to FOSDEM people for including us (we were
>>> lucky to get a stand - one of the organizers is a red hat, but a fan).
>>>
>>> Slides that were on the big monitor: https://github.com/iElectric/
>>> NixOS-Fosdem-2015
>>>
>>> Domen

Rob Vermaas