[Nix-dev] Mesa is still at 10.2.9

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 19:11:41 CET 2015

Hi.

On 01/30/2015 07:02 AM, Elias Gabriel Amaral da Silva wrote:
> Does each package have some maintainer?

I've done most mesa changes in the last year(s), and I know about the
lag. I originally wanted to wait for llvm 3.4 -> 3.5 bump, but that got
stuck stashed away in some darwin-fixing branch.

It's probably past time I looked into mesa update again. Do you have any
particular problems with the current version?
(Note that on 14.12 we likely don't want to do major mesa updates, and
upstream has no more minor ones for that branch.)

Vladimir