[Nix-dev] Set up a Sufficiently Powerful Build Farm

Paulus Esterhazy pesterhazy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 14:54:35 CET 2015

Just as a data point, I recently bought a new Mac Mini and it was slow
to the point of being unusable, even for office work. The machine may
have been a dud but there was nothing obviously wrong with it
physically and many Amazon reviewers reported similar experience. So
getting latest-generation Mac Minis may not be the best option (older
models are probably fine).