[Nix-dev] How do you manage bare-metal local servers with nixops

rohit yadav rohityadav7787 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 21:08:59 CET 2015

Hi All,

I have few server running NixOS manually configured. Nix already provides a
convenient way but a single config file to deploy services to each server
would be great. NixOps if I understand correctly is an initiative in that
direction. However, from manual I did not understand as how to manage
bare-metal servers. I want to configure one server manually with TPFTP
service and rest PXE boot from it. Is this something that is supported by
NixOps currently?

Thanks,
Rohit