[Nix-dev] NixOS Sprint in Munich on December 12 & 13

Robin Gloster robin at loc-com.de
Tue Dec 1 03:21:59 CET 2015

Hi,

We had our first Munich NixOS Meetup last week and decided to sprint on the weekend of December 12 & 13
to get stuff done help us get over not being able to attend NixCon.

Currently planned projects are:
 * nginx/wpa_supplicant/php config abstraction
 * meta information completion
 * hydra channel fixing
 * packaging introduction

The sprint will take place at the Mayflower office near Isartor in the centre of Munich.

There is a meetup page up at http://www.meetup.com/Munich-NixOS-Meetup/events/227019580/.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us! If you'd need accommodation we can possibly help or at least give more information.

Cheers
Robin (globin), Franz (fpletz), Tristan (fadenb)