[Nix-dev] What is the end game?

Daniel Peebles pumpkingod at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 14:40:46 CEST 2015

I linked to one of those in my email and was the submitter of the other, so
I've seen them :)

TBC: this is not intended as a discussion of the Hydra package/service. I
was just using Hydra as an example of a project that already fit my
description. I want to know what the plan is for other projects that fit
that description, since so far it appears that usablity (or discoverability
and unified documentation, at least) currently suffers a little in the case
where we have "nix-enabled" projects upstream.