[Nix-dev] mxe on NixOS

Luca Bruno lethalman88 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 11:07:30 CEST 2015

Using nix-shell -A glib is wrong if you are going to use autogen.sh,
because autogen.sh is used to build from git not from tarball. So the glib
nix expression does not have neither autoconf nor automake in the
buildInputs for this reason.

Put autoconf and automake in the buildInputs of the glib nix expression,
then it should work.

--
NixOS Linux <http://nixos.org>