[Nix-dev] ghcHEAD broken?

Kosyrev Serge _deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru
Tue Aug 11 07:28:28 CEST 2015

 Peter Simons <simons at cryp.to> writes:
> Hi Kosyrev,
>
>  > I'm trying to nix-shell into an environment constructed from
>  > pkgs.haskell.packages.ghcHEAD, but get a failure to build the ghc
>  > wrapper.
>
> this issue is fixed in commit eb5f4d3d36199d48cd2cf6a5cb0fe2da569e489b.

Peter, I'm trying to replicate the fix for ghcNokinds, but the
determinism two-liner doesn't seem to be enough on its own, and I
suspect there's a missing part in the respective ghc repository -- since
it's based on an version of ghc HEAD from December -- essentially almost 7.10.

Do you know what needs to be cherrypicked from ghc HEAD to complete the fix?

--
с уважениeм,
Косырев Серёга