[Nix-dev] Zero Hydra Failures (ZHF) project for NixOS

Bjørn Forsman bjorn.forsman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 19:19:54 CEST 2014

On 23 October 2014 18:57, Domen Kožar <domen at dev.si> wrote:
> We're pretty much done getting failures to zero:
> http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/nixos/trunk-combined

Awesome! Thanks to everyone helping out. (I feel ashamed for not doing
so myself.)

I remember first time I looked at Hydra, maybe 2 years ago. I was
pleased to see NixOS having a continuous integration server, but
really scared by the high number of failed builds. (A bit of a
turn-off.)

> Now it's *only* about keeping it that way ;-)

Hehe, we joke about this at work; it's "only" this or "just" that...
when it may be a big effort.

Best regards,
Bjørn Forsman