[Nix-dev] systemd in initrd

Luca Bruno lethalman88 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 23:53:29 CEST 2014

Some more update about systemd in initrd and luks.
I've managed to use systemd-cryptsetup and not only use a keyfile, but also
ask for the password.

Additionally, in the nixos test I've added an argument "interactive", so
that one can manually test the password prompt:

nix-build nixos/tests/luks.nix -A driver --arg interactive true
result/bin/nixos-run-vms

Branch: https://github.com/lethalman/nixpkgs/tree/systemd

Will come back later to luks (missing yubikey support). Next step is lvm.

--
www.debian.org - The Universal Operating System