[Nix-dev] Using selenium-server-standalone

Corey O'Connor coreyoconnor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 23:36:36 CEST 2014

Hi Ganesh,
This is the NixOS module I use:

* https://github.com/coreyoconnor/nix_configs/blob/master/jenkins-node.nix

This runs selenium server standalone under a Xvnc session. Plus opens the
appropriate port for test clients. In particular, the selenium server
systemd service is:

*
https://github.com/coreyoconnor/nix_configs/blob/master/jenkins-node.nix#L43

There are some other attributes in that module that are not specific to
running selenium server. Let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,
Corey

-Corey O'Connor
coreyoconnor at gmail.com