[Nix-dev] Introducing nox and nox-review

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 14:11:06 CET 2014

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Georges Dubus <georges.dubus at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just realized I've never properly announced nox on the mailing list, so
> here it comes.

I wrote a simple nixos-update script that might also be useful to some
users. Its comment is:

# Update ~/nixpkgs git repository based on what is the latest nixos unstable:
# - the git 'basesystem' branch is the branch always pointing to nixos unstable
# - the git 'system' branch is based on 'basesystem' and adds my own
stuff on top

the code can be found at
https://gist.github.com/DamienCassou/bce633bba3eb1dfada1f

--