[Nix-dev] configurations repository

Michael Raskin 7c6f434c at mail.ru
Tue Nov 4 23:20:26 CET 2014

>That's awesome idea. But I think we have to add lots of comments to this
>examples (that help a lot while using live code). Or maybe just provide
>some ideal configs with comments and other without them.

I think we need to throw some live configs like we had in SVN:
https://nixos.org/websvn/nix/configurations/trunk/

and then 1) there is an incentive to commit real configs when people ask
questions, 2) we can add some ideal configs, maybe in a tutorial/
subdirectory.

SVN seems to be still alive, but already undiscoverable.